- Sexpressed collects information from you when you register on the site, fill out a form, or pay invoices online.
- When ordering or registering on Sexpressed, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. If you wish to remain anonymous you are welcome to do so, but some or all of the functions of the site may then be rendered inert.
- Any of the information Sexpressed collects from you may be used in one of, but not limited to, the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To contact you in regards to your interaction with the site
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for invoice processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your invoice.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that directly relate to Sexpressed and its affiliates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
- We use internet browser cookies to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- By using Sexpressed, you consent to these privacy policies.